Hudson's Bay In Store Marketer (ISM)
The In Store Marketer (ISM) is accountable for the presentation of merchandise. The ISM is a creative individual who understands current styling trends and can interpret them to meet the Company's in-store marketing strategy.
• Engage and interact with customers in accordance with the G.R.E.A.T.(Get Ready, Engage, Add Value and Transact)service model
• Responsible for delivering the highest level of store fashionability through the execution of visual presentation within the in store marketing guidelines
• Execute marketing objectives: event set-up, shop set-up and seasonal set-up
• Transport, hang, tag, ticket, and sensor merchandise as needed
• Make space for merchandise as needed by moving old merchandise, changing fixtures, etc.
• Follow HBC merchandising standards (e.g., In-Store In-Style) and zone-o-gram integrity when stocking the merchandise onto the sales floor
• College diploma in retail management or related field preferred
• 2-3 years’ experience in retail industry
• Experience coaching and developing a team
• Understand approach to sort given departmental store adjacencies
• Ability to multitask
• Fast learner and creative thinker
• Great organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.