Saks Fifth Avenue Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location CHICAGO , Illinois, United States
Category Human Resources
Job Opened 01/27/2017
Job Number 170000WE
Job Type Full Time
Job DescriptionThe Store TA Coordinator is a partner to the HR Director or HR Manager and the Talent Acquisition Group in supporting the recruitment efforts related to the sourcing, hiring and staffing needs of the business. The TA Coordinator will operate to source, evaluate, and pipeline top talent, as well as execute the day-to-day operational activities associated with this position.
(Assist in) Building World Class Teams
• Build strategic relationships with key candidates and store partners to deliver upon both immediate, short-term and strategic, long-term staffing needs.
• Develop talent pipelines through strategic sourcing efforts including but not limited to: ATS, social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.), cold calling, networking, internet research, MeetUps, etc.
Delight the Customer
• Engage with the Senior Leadership Team and Hiring Managers to fully understand their staffing needs and/or the job opening/position requirements.
• Create a delightful and engaging candidate experience through consistent, timely, and professional communication.
Think and Act Like an Owner/Operator
• Coordinate the end-to-end administrative recruiting process in a timely manner.
• Manages the internal and external job postings and conducts regular searches on all available job boards.
• Prescreen applicant resumes.
• Assist with prequalifying talent including but not limited to: telephone, Skype, FaceTime, etc.
• Schedules and coordinates all candidate interviews and travel.
• Responsible for sending communications to applicants.
• Assist in New Hire Orientation activities.
• Serves as additional store Human Resources point-person, focused on answering routine recruitment questions and providing administrative support as needed.
• 4-year college degree (Human Resources or Business preferred).
• Ability to demonstrate creative and strategic problem-solving skills.
• Excellent time management, resilience, and the ability to work independently as well as in collaboration within a fast-paced team environment.
• Must be client focused and take initiative to resolve problems.
• Must possess strong organizational skills and demonstrate accurate attention to detail.
• Displays good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Has the ability to build partnerships with various teams both internally and externally.
• Available to work a flexible schedule that will include nights and weekends.
• Tech Savvy/Computer Knowledge. Social networking technology aptitude.