Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Hudson’s Bay Company is one of the fastest-growing department store retailers in the world. In North America, HBC’s leading banners include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Gilt, Saks OFF 5TH, Find @ Lord & Taylor, and Home Outfitters. In Europe, HBC’s banners include GALERIA Kaufhof (the largest department store group in Germany), Galeria INNO (Belgium’s only department store group), and Sportarena. At HBC we are a company of adventurers who explore uncharted territory, challenge convention, and work with imagination and fun.
The Recruiting Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating all interview activity related to hiring and staffing in the corporate offices and other locations as required. The Recruiting Coordinator will report into the Human Resources Director and will work closely with the entire Human Resources areas in executing the day to day operational activities associated with this position including greeting vendors, candidates and internal business partners.
Role responsibilities include:
1. Coordinates the end to end administrative recruiting process
2. Assists recruiters in managing internal and external job postings and conduct regular searcheson all available job boards
3. Assists recruiters in managing internal and external job postings and conduct regular searches on all available job boards
4. Checks Applicant Tracking System (ATS) prior to scheduling candidate interview to minimize duplicate interviewing
5. Responsible for sending communications to applicants
6. Enter and maintain integrity of data in recruiting database and produce ad hoc recruiting reports as necessary
7. Assist with prescreening salaried applicant resumes. Manage the employee referral process by fielding employee referral submissions, conducting referral phone interviews, tracking all referrals, and submitting qualified referrals to the recruiting team
8. Coordinates and assist with telephone screens
9. Manages and updates the weekly needs report
10. Handle other assigned administrative requests or special projects assigned by the Recruiting Lead
11. Answer phones’ manages front desk traffic flow
12. Assist in setting up New Hire Orientation
13. Special projects as assigned
-1+ years administrative support experience
- Outlook calendar management experience
- Microsoft Office experience - Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in relevant discipline.