Manager, Hudson's Bay Credit & Loyalty
Hudson’s Bay Company is one of the fastest-growing department store retailers in the world. In North America, HBC’s leading banners include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Gilt, Saks OFF 5TH, Find @ Lord & Taylor, and Home Outfitters. In Europe, HBC’s banners include GALERIA Kaufhof (the largest department store group in Germany), Galeria INNO (Belgium’s only department store group), and Sportarena. At HBC we are a company of adventurers who explore uncharted territory, challenge convention, and work with imagination and fun.
Provides leadership and develops marketing strategy for the HB Credit and Loyalty programs (includes private label and co-branded) utilizing data and CRM insights. Develop and Operationalize all Marketing initiatives across HB Credit program – including those with Capital One. The Manager, Hudson’s Bay Credit & Loyalty is accountable for offer development, customer data strategy, creative development, production, communication to field (stores, credit offices, etc.) for all campaigns related to HB Credit program. Owner of plan and deliverable metrics related to HB Credit & Loyalty. Responds to market conditions around credit acquisition and usage instore to achieve budgeted revenue targets.
Role responsibilities include:
- HB Credit programs with Hudson’s Bay Banners
- Banner specific in-store credit events and special payment plans
- Contests/promotions strategy & development
- Operational promotions – for both associates & customers
- Maintain competitive file to better plan/react to market opportunities.
- Ensure all branding integrity is upheld and maintained across all channels.
- Partner with Merchant Marketing team to integrate and HB Credit as promotional tool and market differentiator.
- Gatekeeper of offer content and messaging to ensure offers are not duplicated and are consistent in value
- HB Credit programs with Capital One
- Welcome/Supplementary/Replacement package (with Capital One)
- Activation/Stimulation (with Capital One)
- Promotional Plans (SPP)
- OOS Programs (with Capital One)
- Monthly Statement – including complex statement marketing page
- Foundational Marketing (Credit applications/signage…)
- Develop and manage the Capital One and HB Marketing Relationship.
- Manage the Credit budget of $5.0 million.
- Develop Direct Report/Coaching.
- Oversee the development of program analysis for all marketing initiatives and the implementation of key learnings/recommendations.
candidate should have strong leadership abilities and must be able to constantly
review and re-invent programs based on results to deliver increases in credit
sales & profit. This
person will have weekly interaction with internal stake holders
and Capital One – to build, provide updates and course correct solutions as
needed. He/she will embody a culture of high
levels of teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Marketing (planning and execution)
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in financial services industry (credit cards). Retail experience within a large matrixed organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer relationship Management
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and consistently deliver within tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional copy editing and proof reading skills
- Financial requirements – basic accounting and reporting
- Strong team building aptitude
- High proficiency with MSWord, PowerPoint, Excel
University degree in Business or related field.