Hudson’s Bay Company is one of the fastest-growing department store retailers in the world. In North America, HBC’s leading banners include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Gilt, Saks OFF 5TH, Find @ Lord & Taylor, and Home Outfitters. In Europe, HBC’s banners include GALERIA Kaufhof (the largest department store group in Germany), Galeria INNO (Belgium’s only department store group), and Sportarena. At HBC we are a company of adventurers who explore uncharted territory, challenge convention, and work with imagination and fun.
Support Director of PR/Events or with the local marketing strategy for Division 8 for Saks, key national initiatives, support NY store, out of town store events and new stores. Support of the Division 8 event planning process, and local marketing efforts for Saks full-line stores.
Role responsibilities include:
1. Assist with national initiatives including Beauty/Fragrance Week, launches, KTTC, Holiday Window Unveiling, Holiday in July.
2. Event planning and logistics support for Division 8 focus areas including store communication, creation/communication of turnkey event formats & event directives, budget and recap process.
3. Assist with planning and execution for new stores.
4. Execute marquee events to include invitation development, décor design and show production in OTS Saks full-line stores.
5. Manage Event budgets & seasonal vendor chargeback’s for Division 8 events for all Saks full-line stores.
· 2-3 years event-related experience
· Relevant event experience in fashion, entertainment or retail industries
· Ability to manage several projects at one time in an organized and highly effective manner
· Strong sense of urgency and an ability to problem solve are also critical
· College degree is required, preferably in relevant discipline.