eCommerce Fulfillment Supervisor
The Ecommerce Supervisor is responsible for merchandise received, stocked and expediting the processing of orders. Project work forecasts and determine productivity requirements to meet/exceed HBC.com’s service standards and to achieve overall building objectives.
• Manage the flow of product to ensure the timely and accurate processing of merchandise through the logistics centre.
• Develop daily plans to ensure forecasts and productivity objectives are met.
• Provide leadership, direction and on-going coaching to a group of 20 to 30 associates to ensure consistent achievement.
• Maintain communication programs including daily associate meetings, performance discussions and support of employee recognition programs.
• Daily review and maintenance of required reports.
• Reinforce and demonstrate a positive health and safety attitude through support and enforcement of health and safety policies.
- Warehousing experience preferably in a “each-pick” and internet or catalog fulfillment environment
- Great communications and interpersonal skills
- Post-secondary degree or diploma preferred
- Minimum of 2-plus years of retail distribution experience (business or consumer)
- Minimum of 2-plus years staff supervisory experience
- Proven analytical, organizational, strategic, tactical and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others to achieve excellence
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in MS Office
- Strong sense of urgency and the capacity to accomplish results while under pressure
NOTE: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.