Bilingual Call Centre Customer Service Representative
The Bilingual Call Centre Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing exceptional service to all of our customers. With our customers being our number one priority all calls and/or emails must be handled in an efficient manner, with understanding and compassion for the customer's situation and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
* Handle all telephone inquiries in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
* Ensure all inquiries are worked and resolved in accordance with department policies, procedures and standards and all data input, tracking and closing of files is accurate.
* Achieve quantity and quality results as set out in department standards.
* Assist in the achievement of department and company results by always being conscious of priorities and the needs of the department.
* Comply with HBC policies including Health and Safety procedures.
* Interaction / communication with internal and external departments /vendors
* Fluent in both written and oral skills in French & English
* Availability to support the Call Center Hours of Operation: Flexible shifts Sunday to Saturday as may be required.
* Ability to respond to customers, co-workers, drivers and management in a professional and courteous manner
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills
* Great Attendance and punctuality record including adherence to schedule
* Highly organized, ability to multi task, willingness to learn
* Ability to meet objectives and deadlines
* Experience using Windows based applications
* Customer Service and/or Call Centre experience
* Strong commitment to delivering exceptional Customer Service