The Department Head is a member of the leadership team and ensures that the store’s key focuses are upheld when they are the Manager on Duty; he/she has primary accountability to the Store Manager for customer service and sales
strategies within their areas of ownership. This position manages the daily priorities of our sales associates, such as merchandising, replenishment and our consistent focus on customer service.
-Delivers our Signature Service to every customer, every time and ensures the customer is the driving force behind decisions and activities
- Contributes to the sales growth of their departments (and store as a whole) by driving KPI’s (key performance indicators ) through merchandising excellence
- Promotes the company’s HBC credit and loyalty programs and achieves personal targets
- Participates in store opening and closing procedures
- Ensures compliance of the Company Health & Safety and Asset Protection programs
- Retail/Service industry experience
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Time management skills, ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Effective communications skills with the ability to adapt to the audience
- Demonstrated ability to make quick decisions, recognize opportunities and act upon them
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted. HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only
those selected for an interview will be contacted.