Find @ Lord & Taylor Seasonal Sales Associate
Location AUBURN HILLS , Michigan
, United States
Job Opened September 18th, 2018
Education High School Diploma/GED
Job Number 17000G5K
Job Type Temporary
The Selling and Service Associate is responsible for driving sales and profit in their identified area of business and supporting the overall store performance. The Associate is also responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience by keeping the store environment organized and ready for customers and by offering friendly efficient service.
- Consistently greets customers and educates them on current promotions.
- Completes the markdown process timely, with accuracy, and according to company standards.
- Signs merchandise accurately according to directive and current promotions.
- Efficiently and accurately processes sales transactions using the POS register system and adheres to checkout standards.
- Recommends, selects, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Assists customers in fitting room to ensure proper sizing, color, fit, etc.
- Responds appropriately to customer questions, inquiries, and needs.
- Achieves individual and store goals for sales, customer acquisition and loyalty
- Participates in the ongoing maintenance of the selling floor and fitting rooms, including re-sizing of fixtures, putting go-backs away, executing markdowns, and signing fixtures and windows where needed
- Participates in store programs and selling events.
- Engages customers and ensures stores daily, weekly and monthly goals are met with email capture and loyalty program participation.
- Maintains the proper display of goods in the store, ensuring they comply with brand standards.
- Adheres to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekend, and holiday availability
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Experience in a retail, customer service, or sales environment
- Ability to work independently; ability to communicate effectively with customers; ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment; ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to meet or exceed sales, customer service, & customer acquisition standards
- Ability to work effectively using electronic clientele system (M3) & POS register
- Teamwork and Collaboration
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted. HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.