Luxury Sales Stylist - FT Womens Footwear - Saks Fifth Avenue
Location BOCA RATON , Florida
, United States
Job Opened September 18th, 2018
Job Number 180004B8
Job Type Full Time
Under direction from the Selling Manager, the Style Advisor is a fashion authority who is responsible for driving sales through outstanding customer service and through the development of deep relationships with their clients.
They leverage their broad knowledge of trends to meet their clients� total wardrobing needs and demonstrate a �get product from anywhere mentality� to service their clients and drive loyalty.
The Style Advisor is focused on strategically marketing themselves and growing their business through various platforms that include clienteling technology, social media, referrals and networking. They strengthen their client relationships through targeted communication of personalized recommendations of new product and in-store experiences that will increase client engagement.
- Establishes deep relationships with clients and drives repeat business to achieve sales goals and event goals
- Consistently delivers memorable shopping experiences to all clients; plans client appointments to maximize results
- Maximizes every appointment with a client to address their fashion needs and those of the client's family
- Informs clients of in-store events to enhance their experience of Saks and increase engagement
- Skilled at diagnosing client spend and identifying opportunities to increase engagement and wallet share
- Seeks to increase new client acquisition by leveraging various marketing tools such as ccA+, social media platforms, referrals and networking
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
- Focused on building personal brand as a fashion authority through proactive marketing and outreach
- Leverages social media platform to promote themselves as a fashion influencer and broaden connections beyond client base
- Skilled at using multiple channels of technology to strengthen existing relationships and drive new client acquisition
- Uses ccA+ clienteling tool to stay connected with the client and make targeted recommends based on shopping history and preferences
- Proactively reaches out to clients to share a curated view of new receipts that are aligned with their clients fashion preferences
- Uses technology to deliver 24/7 service
- Use their on-trend style to promote themselves as a fashion authority and enhance client�s confidence in their wardrobing skills
- Has a strong understanding of current and immerging trends in fashion
- Possesses broad range of product knowledge across all merchandise categories in the store
- Takes initiative to stay informed on new merchandise deliveries in the store to maximize selling potential
- Utilizes internal resources such as technology and vendor led product knowledge sessions to stay on top of trends
- Demonstrates the ability to address a client's total wardrobe needs across all categories of merchandise
- Displays a level of comfort pushing a client's fashion boundaries
- Model all Saks Fifth Avenue Service Principles to both the internal and external customer. Focus all efforts on providing an exceptional experience to drive loyalty.
- Educate clients on store services to ensure they are able to enjoy all Saks has to offer
- Plan all customer appointments to enhance the shopping experience and maximize the results.
- Exceed the customer�s expectations in addressing their needs and always put the customer first when resolving issues
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted. HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted