Sales Associate - OFF 5TH
Location PITTSBURGH , Pennsylvania
, United States
Job Opened May 2nd, 2019
Job Number 180006I8
Job Type Floater
The Selling and Service
Associate is responsible for driving sales and profit in their identified area
of business and supporting the overall store performance. The Associate
is also responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience by
keeping the store environment organized and ready for customers and by offering
friendly efficient service.
Selling and Service
- Consistently greets customers and educates them on
- Completes the markdown process timely, with accuracy,
and according to company standards.
- Signs merchandise accurately according to directive and
- Efficiently and accurately processes sales transactions
using the POS register system and adheres to checkout standards.
- Recommends, selects, and help locate or obtain
merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Assists customers in fitting room to ensure
proper sizing, color, fit, etc.
- Responds appropriately to customer questions,
inquiries, and needs.
- Achieves individual and store goals for sales, customer
acquisition and loyalty
- Participates in the ongoing maintenance of the selling
floor and fitting rooms, including re-sizing of fixtures, putting go-backs
away, executing markdowns, and signing fixtures and windows where needed
- Participates in store programs and selling events.
- Engages customers and ensures stores daily, weekly and
monthly goals are met with email capture and loyalty program
- Maintains the proper display of goods in the store,
ensuring they comply with brand standards.
- Adheres to Loss Prevention control and compliance
- Other duties as assigned.
school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work a
flexible schedule including evening, weekend, and holiday availability
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
in a retail, customer service, or sales environment
- Ability to work
independently; ability to communicate effectively with customers; ability to
work as a team player in a fast-paced environment; ability to adapt to changing
- Ability to meet or
exceed sales, customer service, & customer acquisition standards
- Ability to work
effectively using electronic clienteling system (M3) & POS register
- Teamwork and