Location WILKES-BARRE , Pennsylvania
, United States
Category New Stores
Job Opened July 15th, 2019
Job Number 190004HH
Job Type Seasonal/Temporary
Who We Are:HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings.
Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
Our leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson�s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium�s only department store group Galeria INNO.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment.
What This Position Is All About:
To accurately and expeditiously perform value added functions for merchandise and / or perform pick and pack functions in the Hold & Flow department.
Who You Are:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to use an RF Scanner
- Ability to independently
- Ability to communicate with coordinators and leads
- Ability to stand entire shift
- Lifting / Pulling up to 50lbs
- Ability to work a pre-set schedule
You Also Have:
- University degree in Business (preferably).
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent computer skills.
As The Processor, You Will:
- Accurately ticket merchandise
- Perform audits on merchandise as necessary
- Perform floor ready processes (sensoring, hanging, etc)
- Perform pick and pack functions
- Maintain the cleanliness of the work area
- Perform various light material handling functions
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.