Bilingual Coordinator, Workforce Management (English/French)
Location BRAMPTON , Ontario
Category Store Planning and Operations
Job Opened March 23rd, 2020
Education High School Diploma/GED
Job Number 190008EV
Job Type Full-Time
What This Position is All About:
The Coordinator, Store Staffing role is to optimize labor resources based on business analytics. The Coordinator, Store Staffer is responsible for partnering with the General Manager, Store Management, and Budget & Analytics to produce store schedules for all back of house and selling associates.
Who You Are:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Experience utilizing Workforce Management tools
- Knowledgeable of concepts and procedures associated with workforce planning
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Scheduling programs) and are familiar with web-based software
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and be a self-starter/solution seeker
- Ability to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines
- Display a capacity to learn quickly and respond well to changes and opportunities
As The Coordinator, Store Staffing, You Will:
- Responsible for staff scheduling to include: shift rotations, paid time off (PTO), breaks, etc
- Allocate and maintain adequate staffing schedules and patterns to assure coverage meets daily customer needs
- Maintains daily staffing levers per established par levels, utilizing Workforce Management (WFM) program
- Manage store hours, cosmetic profiles, hours payback management, and back of house (BOH) workload levers to accurately forecasting non-sales related hours required
- Provide support to Store Leadership as required
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as directed by Senior Manager, Workforce Management
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.