Lord & Taylor Asset Protection Manager King of Prussia
Location KING OF PRUSSIA , Pennsylvania
, United States
Category Distribution Center
Job Opened November 29th, 2019
Education Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Job Number 190008O1
Job Type Full Time
What This Position Is All About:
The Asset Protection Manager�s primary responsibility is to protect Lord & Taylor assets and employees. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to: improve profitability by developing and implementing shortage reduction programs, help maintain a safe business environment, ensure employees comply with all of Lord & Taylor policies and procedures, heighten the awareness of all shortage programs and enforce company standards as related to security and safety procedures. The Asset Protection Manager reports directly to the Regional Asset Protection Manager.
Who You Are:
You also have:
- A natural and proven leader, who is a natural relationship builder, too
- Your leadership style is open-door (focused on motivating, coaching, and helping to set priorities)
- You are comfortable with public speaking, technology, and learning-on-the-job!
- You thrive in a fast-paced environments and can easily shift priorities and implement balance in your workload
- You are comfortable with physical work where standing and occasional lifting up to 25 lbs may be required
- Your schedule is flexible enough that you are comfortable with working on evenings and/or weekends when needed
As the Manager, Asset Protection, you will:
- University or College degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of 2+ years of loss prevention experience, preferably in retail
- Wicklander-Zulawski Interview Certification ideal
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Recover stolen merchandise and apprehend shoplifters and other people who commit any criminal act
- Investigate criminal violations against the person or property of any customer or associate committed on company property
- Partner, initiate, develop and maintain an effective Shortage Awareness Program in the store
- Partner with Store Management to ensure compliance with shortage audits by maintaining Merchandise Protection Standards, Cash Office Controls and the policies and standards of Fine Jewelry and other sensitive areas
- Coach, train and mentor staff to meet or exceed established productivity standards and goals and reduce turnover
- Analyze and enhance Asset Protection systems and programs to maximize productivity, profitability and time management
- Review, challenge and analyze all expenses and vendor costs to competitive price points
- Initiate and manage reviews to CONTRA credit by creative programs
- Participate in store meetings, programs and special projects as appropriate or deemed necessary by senior management
- Improve associate awareness at store rallies and department meetings
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
-College degree preferred but not mandatory. CPR
Interview/Interrogation certification a plus.
-Excellent verbal and written communication
skills. Understanding of distribution
operations and physical security. Strong
-5 years retail Asset Protection experience preferably
within a distribution center.
-Proven leadership abilities. Strong computer skills. Ability to effectively communicate and interact
with all levels of facility management.
Proficient in CCTV and access control equipment.