HR Generalist � Job Description
Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. HBC�s portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
HBC�s leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson�s Bay, Saks Fifth Avenue & Saks OFF 5TH.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change. We work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment.
What This Position Is All About:
The HR Generalist will contribute to the development of HR initiatives and execute programs to support the Corporate Technology team.
Who You Are:
You Also Have:
As the Human Resources Generalist, You Will:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to manage the recruitment process for Senior level roles
- Own the full cycle recruitment process for Corporate roles
- Administer new hire, promotion and exit interview activities
- Oversee New Hire Orientation planning and execution
- Partner with internal stakeholders to deliver an exceptional onboarding experience
- Manage documentation for associate changes, including salary, reporting structure, position changes and internal offer letters
- Investigate and support resolution of Employee Relations issues in partnership with Senior HR team and legal department
- Support the execution of employee engagement activities for the client group
Liaise with support
teams to manage general reporting and data requests
� Support the HRBP team activities throughout the year including, Annual Talent Review Process, Annual Goal Setting Process
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.