Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified
global retailer focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and
their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the
value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in
North America. HBC's portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to
premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more
than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
HBC has significant
investments in real estate joint ventures. It has partnered with Simon Property
Group Inc. in the HBS Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in
the United States and Germany. In Canada, it has partnered with RioCan Real
Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
What This Position Is All About:
The Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator will work in cooperation with store and corporate partners on a daily basis in order to assist with the day-to- day operations of HBC Stores and Corporate HR. In addition, the HR Coordinator must create effective working relationships with internal employees and business partners and must work well with many different levels of management. This role provides administrative support to the HR function as needed, including record-keeping, HRIS entry and maintenance and new hire system set up.
Who You Are:
- You learn systems, processes, and procedures
- You are resourceful and hold strong problem-solving
- You possess a positive, solution-oriented and
- You handle sensitive and confidential information
- You have strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to meet tight timelines while ensuring accuracy
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented and can
prioritize and multi-task.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with the
capability and desire to work within a collaborative team, and possess an
interest to grow into other HR related roles.
You also have:
- 4 year Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Retail,
or Business Management
- 6 - 12 months of Human Resources experience preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suite (Mail, Docs,
Sheets, Slides, Drive) and high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
As the Bilingual Human Resources
Coordinator, you will:
- Support Stores and Corporate HBC in all HR by
administering all designated employee lifecycle events including associate
- Must be able to toggle and use 2 unique HRIS platforms
as well as a Case Management System.
- Provide excellent Customer Service when responding to
inquiries through the Case Management System.
- Provide compliance reporting and follow up
- Support company HR initiatives and programs.
- Take on additional projects as needed.
How Often You May
Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous
spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities,
from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life
hank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.