Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings.
Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
Our leading banners across North America include Hudson�s Bay, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Saks OFF 5TH.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment.What This Position Is All About:
Manager, Brand Marketing helps to lead brand and product strategy and marketing communications
projects with internal and external stakeholders to further the business
strategies of Hudson�s Bay. The Manager will play a supporting role in
strengthening the Hudson�s Bay brand cross functionally within the
organization, as well as through marketing communications � from strategy to
execution. The right candidate will be passionate about the future of retail,
curious and willing to ideate with multiple partners, and have an innate drive
to do breakthrough marketing work.Who You Are:
You Also Have:
- A highly collaborative & influencial partner
- Strong strategic mindset
- Ability to influence at various levels of the organization
- Action oriented
- Comfortable managing in a highly matrixed environment of
- Attuned to market dynamics and retail evolution, is
passionate about retail
- Experience developing brand and communications strategy
- Experience leading successful integrated campaigns
- Experience translating data into insights
- Understanding of media planning, consumer behaviour in media
- Leads with poise and professionalism
- Detail oriented
- Can see a project through from end to end � good meeting and
project management skills
As The Manager, Brand Marketing, You Will:
- Experience on both agency and client side an asset, or experience managing agency partners (5+ years)
- Minimum Bachelor�s Degree
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
How Often You May Travel:
in the development of long-term brand strategy roadmap for Hudson�s Bay,
continuously champion and implement brand strategy cross-functionally, throughout
the development of integrated campaigns, with both internal and external partners.
Includes development of strategy and insight, integrated team leadership
through execution and post campaign analysis
with cross functional marketing departments to bridge ideas and campaigns,
champion brand consistency, integration and customer focused marketing. Work
with cross functional team to determine priorities and focus for communications
with analytics & customer insights teams to identify actionable insights
from customer data
for project management of strategic initiatives, budget management, competitive
tracking and analysis
presentations to support brand and marketing communications strategies, ideas
and campaigns, and drives customer first, insight-driven marketing
NAYour Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.