Implementation Analyst, Web Analytics
Location NEW YORK , New York
, United States
Job Opened June 24th, 2020
Education Bachelor's Degree
Job Number 200001RX
What This Position is All About
to the Manager, Implementation & Web Analytics, this person will primarily
focus on driving business results through development and implementation of
world class analytics to meet evolving business needs across our Websites as
well as Mobile Apps. He/she will also support analysis and reporting for all of
our digital properties.
Who You Are:
- Self-motivated with strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills. Proactive and resourceful problem solver.
- Ability to synthesize data/information and derive useful themes and trends within the business.
- Attention to detail as well as capability to understand/see the big picture and market trends.
- Fast learner and adapter. Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast paced, time-sensitive business environment.
- An energetic and enthusiastic team player, with ability to develop strong partnerships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
You Also Have:
degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or a quantitative field like
Economics, Mathematics or Statistics.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in marketing
analytics or database marketing
years’ experience working with web analytics packages (e.g. Adobe Analytics /
Omniture, Google Analytics, Coremetrics)
with command-line statistical analysis software (e.g. SAS or R), and proficient
Experience in implementation or writing business requirements for a web analytics tool
Experience with QA tool Charles and Chrome DevTools
Experience with ticketing systems like JIRA
Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Ability to code macros in VBA a plus.
Experience in client facing roles is a plus.
Proven ability to apply findings to business problems to lift revenue and profits
Drive for results- pushes self to exceed goals and achieve breakthrough results. Recognizes the key actions necessary to achieve results, establishes and communicates the priorities to supervisor, demonstrates persistence in removing barriers to achieve results, and encourages others to do the same.
As The Analyst, Market Research, You Will:
- Responsible for accurate tracking of activity
that occurs across all HBC mobile apps and websites. To accomplish this, the
Implementation Analyst will work with various teams including technical
developers, marketing, and merchandising to understand new features and new
reporting needs in order to draft the technical analytics requirement, liaising
with Front End and Back End teams, QAing the resulting implementation and
connecting it to Adobe Analytics variables. Once reporting is thoroughly
vetted, the Implementation Analyst will deliver preliminary analysis on new
site features to involved teams.
- This person will also be responsible for issue
remediation – this involves thoroughly researching and analyzing data issues,
QA using tools such as Charles/Fiddler, Chrome DevTools, and Adobe Launch to
pinpoint defects, and working with Engineering and our Vendors to resolve them.
- Build/maintain recurring reports across the
websites and apps, and support ad-hoc requests across all digital properties
- Maintain detailed technical documentation for
the apps and websites, and run all business and technical aspects of Adobe
Analytics including documentation, maintenance, and management of
administrative functions re: Adobe
- Support on-site A/B testing strategies as
- Lead as-needed training to the wider organization
for Adobe Analytics
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.