Operations Coordinator - Saks OFF 5TH
Location WASHINGTON , Pennsylvania
, United States
Job Opened June 25th, 2020
Job Number 2000021S
Job Type Full Time
What This Position is All About
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting sales and profit; achieving all company objectives and inspiring a high-performance team. The Operations Coordinator drives results by overseeing the efficiency and productivity of the back of house functions including Door to Floor process, price changes, and cashiering support.
Who You Are:
You Also Have:
- You lead by example and work to promote a strong teamwork-centered environment.
- You have proven time management skills and are comfortable managing multiple projects and dealing with shifting priorities
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
- You lead by example, and can easily maintain your composure under pressure
As The Operations Coordinator You Will:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work effectively using inventory management systems, and POS cash register
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekend, and holidays
- Prior retail merchandising and supervisory experience
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Support the selling and service processes; providing direction to team in achieving sales goals and execution of company initiatives.
- Provide feedback to the store's management team on associate performance and concerns
- Support training of associates on processes, standards, tasks, and product knowledge
- Be responsible for store opening and closing functions and the daily operational functions of the store
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.