What This Position is All About:
The coordination of inbound receipts. Complete inspections to ensure merchandise is in saleable condition before moving to inventory. Communication with leads and coordinators regarding discrepancies or damage to merchandise.
Who Are You:
● An excellent problem solver.
● Neat and organized
● A team Player
You Also Have:
- High School Degree or GED required. 1-5 years of experience in retail, wholesale, or direct to consumer warehouse operations.
- Understanding of English language both written and verbal. Must be able to communicate understanding of English during the interview process
- Basic math skills
- Articulate verbal and written communication skills. Communicates in a timely and appropriate manner to all levels
- Good computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to operate inventory management system and other supporting systems as required
- Excellent organizational and efficiency skills
- Demonstrate enthusiasm in a team environment to deliver positive results
- Ability to work weekend shifts.
- The incumbent is required to possess and sustain physical requirements including but not limited to: standing for long periods of time (up to 10 hours), lifting up to 30 lbs repeatedly, walking long distances repeatedly, bending, stooping, climbing ladders or stairs repeatedly, manual dexterity of hands to process orders, push or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to distinguish between colors.
- Must be able to hear equipment and warning signals
- May operate warehouse equipment (pallet jack) which requires some coordinated movements
- Demonstrated understanding of working with computer based systems
- Manual dexterity of hands to Count, bag, tag, sort, and package incoming freight
As The Receiving Processor, you will:
· Count, bag, tag, sort, and package inventory.
· Load and unload conveyors
· Work with lead and coordinator to resolve damaged merchandise.
· Assist in resolving discrepancies between purchase order and items received.
· Attention to detail
· Maintain a neat and organized work area.
· Operate the inventory management system to putaway the inventory into the system as needed.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Communicate via email and excel spreadsheets as needed with lead and management
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.