Selling and Service Supervisor - Saks OFF 5TH
Location CHARLOTTE , North Carolina
, United States
Job Opened July 3rd, 2020
Job Number 20000247
Job Type Full Time
What This Position is All About
Reporting to the General Manager, the Supervisor is responsible for ensuring delivery of exceptional customer service and the achievement of sales goals and key selling metrics.
The Supervisor may also be responsible for store openings and closings and certain daily operational functions of the store including acting as Selling and Service Leader as assigned. The Supervisor is responsible for driving sales and profit through developing the selling skills and behaviors of the Selling Specialists and training and holding associates accountable on processes, tasks, and product knowledge. This is a “hands on” working supervisory role actively engaged in performing tasks and customer service needs as well as modeling expected behavior and task performance for associates under their supervision.
Who You Are:
You Also Have:
Ability to build teams brings others together when needed. Builds morale and spirit in their teams.creates a sense of community in the team.
Drives positive outcomes through objectives and measures. Monitors progress and results.
Sets and communicates a clear vision. Drives positive outcomes through objectives and measures
Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including new and novel ideas.
Has capability for a big picture perspective, creating competitive and breakthrough plans or ideas.
Ability to influence and build relationships.
As The Supervisor, You Will:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, 4 year degree or relevant work experience preferred
- 1+ years of supervisory experience with comparable volume or a proven track record of success supervising a selling workforce and achieving results.
- Ability to drive sales and service, establish and maintain client relationships, and complete operational tasks.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as business needs require
- Ability to counsel and coach associate performance.
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Promotes selling and service by creating a friendly environment, responding directly or through other associates to customer's needs, resolving customer service issues, and supporting associates with customer situations.
- Understands that in order to ensure the success of the team, performance issues must be managed effectively, counseling poor performers with a focus on timely correction and/or resolution of associate performance issues.
- Overall responsibility for store Selling Specialists, day-to-day front-line supervision, and task completion.
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.