Temporary Operations Associate (OFF 5TH)
Location PLYMOUTH MEETING , Pennsylvania
, United States
Job Opened July 10th, 2020
Job Number 2000025X
Job Type Temporary
What This Position is All About
The Operations Associate is responsible for driving sales and profit results; supporting overall store performance through efficient back of house execution. The Associate demonstrates proficiency in operational practices and tasks including Door To Floor, RTV's, Transfers, Mis-mates, Mark Out of Stock and assists in maintaining a clean and organized selling floor and stockroom.
Who You Are:
You Also Have:
- You lead by example and work to promote a strong teamwork-centered environment.
- You have proven time management skills and are comfortable managing multiple projects and dealing with shifting priorities
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
- You lead by example, and can easily maintain your composure under pressure
As the Operations Associate, You Will:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work effectively using inventory management systems
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekend, and holidays
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Maintains high performance truck check-in standards by expediting the receiving and processing of all merchandise.
- Delivers merchandise to departments and places according to visual directives and replenishes product as needed.
- Expedites merchandise transfers, customer sends, and RTV's with urgency.
- Maintains the proper display of goods in the store, ensuring they comply with brand standards.
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.