Major Home Fashion Consultant - Hudson's Bay
Location SYDNEY , Nova Scotia
Job Opened July 21st, 2020
Job Number 2000029S
Job Type Part-Time
What This Position is All About
The Major Home Fashions Sales Associate, is an exceptional salesperson who is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, which drives results and enhances the customer experience. The Sales Associate will be able to understand and anticipate customer needs and deliver upon them.
The Major Home Fashion associate excels at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering sales results, with communication of product features and benefits, and fashion trends knowledge to the customer.
Who You Are:
You Also Have:
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills.
You Seek customer information when improving products and services
You Act with customers in mind, great networking and relationship management.
You Put the needs of internal and external customers first.
You are a respected and proven thought leader with a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a large complex organization.
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
As The Major Fashion Sales Associate, You Will:
- Proven sales track record, detail-oriented, client-focused, and experience building a client book
- Minimum 2 years' in a customer service role is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service
- Full flexibility with schedule
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Engage and interact with customers in accordance with the G.R.E.A.T. (Get Ready, Engage, Add Value and Transact) service model
- Demonstrates the skills, knowledge and behaviors that will demonstrate ultimate customer service standards
- Build client base through the Preferred Customer Program
- Resolve customer issue at first point of contact
- Adheres to all Company policies, procedures and Code of Conduct
- Promotes the company's HBC credit and loyalty programs and achieves targets
- Maintains a professional and productive work environment
- Complete Point of Sale transaction documents accurately and efficiently while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.