Manager, Retention Marketing
Location NEW YORK , New York
, United States
Job Opened July 30th, 2020
Education Bachelor's Degree
Job Number 200002DM
Job Type Full Time
What This Position is All About
Retention Marketing Manager reports into the AVP of Retention Marketing and
will be a key contributor to driving saks.com revenue via email, app and SMS
channels. This individual will manage a team to support the daily execution of
marketing and triggered emails, push notifications and SMS, drive
personalization across channels, track key metrics on an ongoing basis, derive
insights from results and share recommendations with the broader digital team.
Who You Are:
- Develop strategies and implementation plans for new program initiatives with a focus on trigger campaigns and a more personalized one-to-one customer relationship
- Manage the calendaring process by collaborating with Creative, Merchandising Operations, and Merchant teams on content that is ROI driven
- Collaborate with a 3rd
party Email Agency to identify ways to optimize the current email program and
processes (triggered programs, cross-channel initiatives, segmentation
strategy, process efficiencies, etc.)
- Manage the calendaring
process by collaborating with Creative, Merchandising Operations, and Merchant
teams on content that is ROI driven
- Develop and execute test
plans for key channel components such as subject lines, timing, creative,
segmentation, frequency, etc.
Represent the marketing
position among cross-functional partnerships, presenting the marketing team’s
case for program enhancements and new initiatives in order to meet goals
- Collaborate with internal
IT, Data Services, Business Intelligence, and Analytics teams to streamline and
strengthen data feeds and analysis between internal systems, email, push and
SMS vendors, and external reporting services
- Develop strategies and implementation plans for
new program initiatives with a focus on trigger campaigns and a more
personalized one-to-one customer relationship
Assist in development of
omni-channel initiatives, including promotional campaigns, social integration,
and drive-to-store efforts
- Weekly, monthly and ad hoc
reporting on performance metrics, analyzing results and identifying
opportunities to drive increased revenue
You Also Have:
- Bachelor Degree required with a concentration in marketing (preferred), or related feild
- 4-5 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in retail
- In-depth understanding of key performance metrics and the ability to recognize how they
might impact the business
- strong analytical and thought leadership (ability to tell a story and action off data)
- Proficient in Excel (including creating pivot tables/advanced formulas) Word, PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Hyper aware of email marketing trends, best practices technologies
- Proficient in HTML
- Hands on experience working with ESP and analytical tools
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.