1st Shift Seasonal Receiving Processor- Cosmetics
Location LA VERGNE , Tennessee
, United States
Category Distribution Center
Job Opened September 23rd, 2020
Job Number 2000033Y
Job Type Temporary
Who Are You:
- Consistently generates and shares ideas to tackle both simple and complex problems while keeping a keen eye for detail
- Can effectively collaborate with teams to deliver exceptional results while valuing and supporting the achievement of their peers
- Acts promptly in routine situations and sees a clear plan of action to a positive result
- Demonstrates comfort in flexing all communication styles and establishes positive interpersonal relationships
· Count, bag, tag, sort, and package inventory.
· Load and unload conveyors
· Work with lead and coordinator to resolve damaged freight and counting issues.
· Assist in resolving discrepancies between purchase order and items received.
· Attention to detail
· Maintain a neat and organized work area.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Communicate via email and excel spreadsheets as needed with lead and management
- High School Degree or GED required. 1-5 years of experience in retail, wholesale, or direct to consumer warehouse operations.
- Must have understanding of English language both written and verbal. Must be able to communicate understanding of English during the interview process.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Possess articulate verbal and written communication skills. Communicates in a timely and appropriate manner to all levels.
- Good computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to operate the Kiva robotic system and other supporting systems as required.
- Excellent organizational and efficiency skills
- Demonstrates enthusiasm in a team environment to deliver positive results.
- Ability to work weekend shifts.
- The incumbent is required to possess and sustain physical requirements including but not limited to: standing for long periods of time (up to 10 hours), lifting up to 30 lbs repeatedly, walking long distances repeatedly, bending, stooping, climbing ladders or stairs repeatedly, manual dexterity of hands to process orders, push or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to distinguish between colors.
- Must be able to hear equipment and warning signals.
- May operate warehouse equipment (i.e., forklift, pallet jack, cherry picker) which requires some coordinated movements.
- Demonstrated understanding of working with computer based systems.
- Manual dexterity of hands to Count, bag, tag, sort, and package incoming freight
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.