Saks Fifth Avenue Club Assistant
Location PHOENIX , Arizona
, United States
Job Opened October 18th, 2020
Job Number 200003NL
Job Type Full Time
As The Saks Fifth Avenue Club Assistant, You Will:
What This Position is All About
Must be client focused and take initiative to resolve problems. Takes initiative to seek out responsibilities and follows through on all projects and tasks. Must possess strong organizational skills and demonstrate attention to detail.
Who You Are:
- A towering strength at winning over an audience with their perspective
- A thought leader, capable of creating a breakthrough strategy or transformative approach the most complex challenges
- A thought leader, trusted for inventive and game changing ideas to even the most complex challenges, constantly seeks improvement and new ways to do things by challenging convention
You Also Have:
- Retail Experience Required
- Available to work a flexible schedule that can include nights and weekends.
- Always portrays a professional and polished demeanor demonstrating confidence and a positive attitude.
- Has the ability to interact professionally and respectfully with people.
Has the ability to continue client relationships and address all client needs when consultant is not available, acts as a liaison between client and consultant.
Utilizes good time management and prioritizes daily tasks.
Is computer literate and systems savvy.
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.