Visual Coordinator - Lord + Taylor
Location TRUMBULL , Connecticut
, United States
Job Opened September 12th, 2019
Job Number 190006BH
Job Type Full Time
Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings.
Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
Our leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson�s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium�s only department store group Galeria INNO.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment
What This Position Is All About:
We take great pride in Lord & Taylor visual presentations, which are extremely important to the overall Lord & Taylor brand. The Visual Coordinator will assist in executing visual presentations that support key company initiatives with direction from store management.
Who You Are:
You Also Have:
- You are a natural problem solver, who is also creative and strategic
- You believe in the power of open communication and cohesive teamwork
- You can work independently because you are goal oriented and self-motivated
- You possess strong planning and organizational skills.
- You have been successful working in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment.
- 1 + years Retail Visual experience preferred but not necessary
- Any similar or related experience is an asset
As the Visual Coordinator, You Will:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Coordinate visual displays in a compelling and exciting manner
- Coordinate visual guidelines
- Maintain fixtures
- Maintain window displays
- Follow holiday store signing program guidelines
- Be familiar with important seasonal fashion trends and share with store associates
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.