Loss Prevention/ Asset Protection Investigator - Saks Fifth Avenue
location BOSTON , Massachusetts
, United States
Job Opened January 11th, 2019
Job Number 1800042D
Job Type Part Time
Job Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Protect the assets of the Store location and Logistics facility as well as the associates, customers and visitors.
- Maintain surveillance of the property via CCTV and physical inspections including perimeter checks.
- Check and be aware of inbound and outbound associates, vendors, drivers and trailers to maintain security levels.
- Ensure our locations are safe working and/or shopping environments for all.
- Respond to medical situations and render first aid when needed - complete accident reports as appropriate.
- Complete various daily assignments and audits.
- Greet associates and visitors on arrival; perform bag checks on departure.
- Conduct investigations into internal and external theft and shortages.
- Maintain strong, positive partnerships with all associates, management and Asset Protection teams.
- Foster awareness and communication within areas of assigned responsibility.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Previous retail and/or distribution center loss prevention experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable of various systems (i.e. CCTV, access control, alarms, etc.)
- Excellent computer and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively and calmly communicate and interact with others.
- Must exhibit a calm, approachable and alert demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to multi-task and follow directions.
- Must have problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.