Beauty Specialist - Sisley - Saks Fifth Avenue
location NEW ORLEANS , Louisiana
, United States
Job Opened September 18th, 2018
Job Number 18000A34
Job Type Full Time
Under direction from the Cosmetics Selling Manger, the Beauty Specialist is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, building individual and vendor line sales volumes, establishing and maintaining customer relationships, working effectively with other team members and establishing new Saks Fifth Avenue accounts, while demonstrating consistent adherence to company standards and procedures. Additionally, the Beauty Advisor will focus on in-house training programs, pre-booked facial consultation events, and maintaining a properly merchandised counter while proficiently closing the retail sale. Utilizing Saks Fifth Avenue's clienteling system, the Beauty Advisor is responsible for driving their own business and creating their own success
- Model all Saks Fifth Avenue Principles ( Greet, Relate, Exceed, Attend and Thank)
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual and vendor line sales goals, event sales goals, and department daily monthly sales goals.
- Maintain a consistent high level of customer service by creating and developing excellent customer relationships as the brand expert and department representative.
- Maintain a positive image as a liaison between Saks Fifth Avenue and your designated Account Executive.
- Utilize Saks Fifth Avenue's online clienteling resource tool to record and maintain client information and preferences to drive your business.
- Focus all efforts on providing an exceptional customer experience from approach, to application, to closing the sale and following up with the customer.
- Maintain counter standards by ensuring a clean, tidy and welcoming selling area.
- Minimum 1 year retail experience, preferably in a customer focused, cosmetics environment.
- Previously demonstrated successful sales experience, exceeding quota.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn and utilize online clienteling tools and software proprietary to Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and working in a positive working environment.
- Ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently to drive a successful business.
- Demonstrate sound business judgment and organizational ability.
- Demonstrate professional make-up and treatment consultation and application