Beauty Specialist - Sisley - Saks Fifth Avenue
location NEW ORLEANS , Louisiana
, United States
Job Opened August 10th, 2018
Job Number 18000A34
Job Type Full Time
Under direction from
the Cosmetics Selling Manger, the Beauty Specialist is responsible for
providing outstanding customer service, building individual and vendor line
sales volumes, establishing and maintaining customer relationships, working
effectively with other team members and establishing new Saks Fifth Avenue
accounts, while demonstrating consistent adherence to company standards and
procedures. Additionally, the Beauty Advisor will focus on in-house training
programs, pre-booked facial consultation events, and maintaining a properly
merchandised counter while proficiently closing the retail sale. Utilizing Saks
Fifth Avenue's clienteling system, the Beauty Advisor is responsible for
driving their own business and creating their own success
- Model all Saks Fifth Avenue Principles ( Greet, Relate, Exceed,
Attend and Thank)
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual and vendor line sales
goals, event sales goals, and department daily monthly sales goals.
- Maintain a consistent high level of customer service by creating and
developing excellent customer relationships as the brand expert and
- Maintain a positive image as a liaison between Saks Fifth Avenue and
your designated Account Executive.
- Utilize Saks Fifth Avenue's online clienteling resource tool to
record and maintain client information and preferences to drive your
- Focus all efforts on providing an exceptional customer experience
from approach, to application, to closing the sale and following up with
- Maintain counter standards by ensuring a clean, tidy and welcoming
- Minimum 1 year retail experience, preferably in a customer focused,
- Previously demonstrated successful sales experience, exceeding
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment that
requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn and utilize online clienteling tools and software
proprietary to Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and working in a
positive working environment.
- Ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work
independently to drive a successful business.
- Demonstrate sound business judgment and organizational ability.
- Demonstrate professional make-up and treatment consultation and