· Orveda, touted by press as “The Skincare Brand of the Moment” is leading a “self-healing revolution”. As seen in US Vogue: “If there is one brand that ticks every of-the-moment skin-care box, Orveda, quite possibly is it.”
· Orveda offers 19 products which activate healthy skin glow.
· Orveda works with your skin, not against it. All products are highly concentrated, green, clean, vegan. They are tool –augmented with professional tool to encourage healthy self-massage
· Orveda, a fusion of the best of Science and Nature
Job essential responsibilities:
· Meet retail sales objectives, track product sales, event productivity and communicate them to Orveda Management and to own team.
· Develop skincare conversations with all customers, engaging them in Orveda journey and ethos, and increasing product sales in the process.
· Provide consultations and express facials on counter for a total client experience. Aiding correct product selection in the process.
· Develop and maintain client registration programs and generate new business through regular communication with them
· Develop Orveda Cabin Treatment bookings, and provide them in a professional manner according to protocols provided by Orveda
· Research, development and implementation of in store events in conjunction with Orveda Management
· Proactively research the brand and gain product knowledge by regularly visiting our brand site, studying product and sales techniques material provided.
· Motivate and coach the Therapists Beauty Advisers at the counter in both skincare consultations and sales techniques.
· Manage staffing rotations and holidays, and maximize coverage throughout the year
· Develop ongoing in store relationships with various levels of Saks management
· Proactive communicate to Orveda Management own ideas, initiatives and issues that may impact upon the business
· Monitor competitor activity and communicating this to Orveda Management.
· Proactive drive for all media and press communication from Orveda Management and PR agents
· Be responsible for the counter presentation, maintaining clean well-organized and well-presented products at all times, following Orveda guidelines provided
· Manage stock, to include and not limited to promotional and NSV(no selling value.)
· You are a therapist
· You have an obsession for skin, luxury skincare, a drive to share knowledge, a passion for customer service and retail.
· You have an active interest in all forms of social media.
· You have a broad awareness of the market.
· You must have an understanding of clients’ needs for luxury skincare, cleaner, greener and vegan formulations.
· You must be a confident and an engaging communicator – flexing your style to different customer profiles and team members.
· You’ll also have a commercial head and will be comfortable in a target-driven environment.
· You demonstrate dependable attendance and punctuality and you are organized.
· You are familiar with Microsoft Packages
As the Beauty Specialist, You Will: