Hudson’s Bay Company is one of the fastest-growing department store retailers in the world. In North America, HBC’s leading banners include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Gilt, Saks OFF 5TH, Find @ Lord & Taylor, and Home Outfitters. In Europe, HBC’s banners include GALERIA Kaufhof (the largest department store group in Germany), Galeria INNO (Belgium’s only department store group), and Sportarena. At HBC we are a company of adventurers who explore uncharted territory, challenge convention, and work with imagination and fun.
The primary responsibility of the Assistant Planner is to maximize sales and profit through optimal allocations, this is done through creative thinking and identifying store opportunities and risk.
• Responsible for identifying opportunities to maximize sales and profit – location analysts
• Responsible for the management of Inventory by Location, ensuring store level inventory is aligned to store plans, store sales trends, floor space and minimum presentation standards
• Support Planner in developing capacity plans to align with allocation by store (Inventory/SF)
• Responsible for the Purchase Order Initial Allocation and Re-Order Allocation for buyer managed inventory
• Execute the Buy quantity for Promotional Events
• Size Optimization
• Post Secondary Education in Business or related field