Location LA VERGNE , Tennessee
, United States
Category Distribution Center
Job Opened August 14th, 2019
Job Number 1900018T
Job Type Full Time
Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings.
Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
Our leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson�s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium�s only department store group Galeria INNO.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment
What This Position Is All About:
The IC Processor will be part of the larger warehouse team, helping to identify missing product, and track inventory.
Who You Are:
You Also Have:
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
- You are flexible, resilient, and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
- You lead by example, and can easily maintain your composure under pressure
As The Inventory Control Processor, You Will:
- Minimum of a high school education.
- 1-3 years of experience in a retail, wholesale, or direct to consumer inventory control function, preferably in an automated environment.
- APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) certification a plus.
- Basic math skills
- Intermediate MS Excel Skills
- Flexible in work hours.
- Essential, sustainable physical requirements include: standing for long periods of time (up to 10 hours), lifting up to 30 lbs repeatedly, walking long distances repeatedly, bending, stooping, climbing ladders or stairs, manual dexterity, push or pull up to 50 lbs
- Demonstrate an understanding with a major WMS package.
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Audit and correct bin discrepancies resulting from picking orders, putaway errors,
- lost merchandise, and/or pilferage.
- Investigate missing items and report losses and trends to management.
- Accurately input, audit, and research results in the system.
- Perform inventory pod audits on a scheduled basis according to procedure.
- Assign, execute or coordinate cycle-counts as required to ensure inventory accuracy. Perform corrections, follow-up on variances as necessary.
- Monitor all departments as appropriate to ensure inventory transactions and location movements are turned in a timely manner as per schedule.
- Perform data entry as required to ensure all transactions are entered.
- Process Mark Out of Stocks/RTVs/Sell-Off/Store-to-Store transfers.
- Cross train and work for other departments as required.
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.