What This Position is All About:
Help manage current inventory, investigate inventory discrepancies. Perform physical count of inventory. Responsible for ensuring an accurate and adequate quantity of product.
Who Are You:
● An excellent problem solver.
● Neat and organized
● A team Player
You Also Have:
- Minimum of a high school education. Prefer candidate with some post-secondary education. 3-5 years of experience in a retail, wholesale, or direct to consumer inventory control function, preferably in an automated environment
- APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) certification a plus.
- Analytical skills to identify issues, trends and proper solution to resolve any inventory issues.
- Must have understanding of English language both written and verbal. Must be able to communicate understanding of English during the interview process
- Excellent verbal communication and problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office Suite Intermediate Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Dependable, work with a sense of urgency; Flexible in work hours
- Essential, sustainable physical requirements include: standing for long periods of time (up to 10 hours), lifting up to 30 lbs repeatedly, walking long distances repeatedly, bending, stooping, climbing ladders or stairs, manual dexterity, push or pull up to 50 lbs
- Demonstrate an understanding with a major WMS package
As The Inventory Control Clerk, you will:
Investigate missing items and report losses and trends to management.
- Monitor all departments as appropriate to ensure inventory transactions and location movements are turned in a timely manner as per schedule.
- Perform data entry as required to ensure all transactions are entered.
- Ensure proper resolution of consignment sales and returns.
- Coordinate inventory tasks to include MOOS, RTVs, transfers, sell off orders and price changes.
- Ensure appropriate management levels are aware of inventory problems and that corrective measures are implemented as directed.
- Cross train and work for other departments as required.
- Must have ability to present information and respond to questions from managers.
- Must have an ability to define problems and identify possible solutions.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Your Life and Career at Saks Fifth Avenue:
● Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
● Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
● A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
● Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
● An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks Fifth Avenue. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks Fifth Avenue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks Fifth Avenue complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.