General Office Staff (Saks Fifth Avenue)
Location CINCINNATI , Ohio
, United States
Job Opened September 16th, 2020
Job Number 2000034S
Job Type Part Time
A towering strength in achieving and exceeding goals, requires limited coaching to achieve targeted resultsWhat This Position is All About
Under the direction of the General Office Manager, the General Office Associate is responsible for the daily operations of the cash office.
Who You Are:
You Also Have:
- A towering strength in achieving and exceeding goals, requires limited coaching to achieve targeted results
- You are a respected and proven thought leader with a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a large complex organization
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including new and novel ideas
As The General Office Staff, You Will:
- 2 years in a customer service environment is preferred
- Must be detail oriented and very organized
- Computer knowledge is a must
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Process morning cash entry from previous day's sales
- Tracking and processing of incoming customer packages
- Fielding store calls as the operator
- Process customer bill payments
- Opening the store: safe, controller, registers and distributing reports
- Counting register and petty cash
- Reconcile Saks and 3rd party chargebacks
- Resolving customer issues i.e. researching bills, lost packages
- Working with associate inquires
- Processing of daily bank deposits
- Maintaining registers and updating systems
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.