What this position is all about:
This position is responsible for tracking and managing the budgets for Store projects and development.
Who you are:
• Planning, tracking and management of Store Operating Expense Budget
• Managing and processing capital expense requests and purchase orders
• Tracking total cost of various programs and projects, their burn rates and forecasting of future spend
• Analysis of project costs, with an eye on monitoring capitalization rate across projects.
• Monitor capitalization rates across all functional teams and review rates with team managers
• Preparing weekly reports of project budget status for project managers
• Proactively identify and advise on potential budgetary impacting issues such as changes to timeline or project scope
• Ensuring accuracy and processing of all vendor invoices
• Working closely with project management to provide timely transparency around the project budgets.
You also Have: