Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings.
Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
Our leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium’s only department store group Galeria INNO.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment
What This Position Is All About:
The Integrated Marketing team sets the marketing strategy and master calendar for Saks Fifth Avenue, ensuring communications across all channels are consistent with the company’s brand positioning. As part of this team, the Integrated Marketing Coordinator will support the Manager of Integrated Marketing in developing and implementing innovative omni-channel marketing strategies, while providing direction for all collateral, web, and other visual and digital communications for the company. This position is well suited to a creative and analytical thinker with the organizational ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
Who You Are:
- Strong business acumen with the ability to quickly assess a new environment and develop solutions that support the business strategy, critical objectives, and cultural norms
- Creative with a strategic mindset along with the ability to turn concepts into action
- Strong relationship building and influence skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple projects independently with consistent follow-through
- A change agent who is flexible, resilient, and able to thrive in a dynamic, rapid paced environment
- Willingness to take smart risks and innovate to win
You Also Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a highly regarded college or university
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel and Power Point) and the ability to quickly learn internal systems and processes
- Ability to multitask and achieve deadlines in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner
As The Integrated Marketing Coordinator, You Will:
- Collaborate cross-functionally across Saks and Hudson’s Bay Centers of Excellence teams (including Advertising, Direct Mail, Creative, Visual, Events, PR, Digital Marketing, Social Media, and SaksFirst) to develop compelling and ROI driving marketing campaigns
- Act as a strategic marketing partner for brands and a key marketing resource for merchants
- Support seasonal marketing plans and customized multi-channel proposals to maximize exposure for each brand
- Assist with strategic marketing campaigns focused on customer acquisition and retention
- Support larger marketing campaigns that may include: store openings, focus weeks, theme weeks, major vendor initiatives and partnerships
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.