Seasonal Selling Associate (OFF 5TH)
Location AURORA , Ohio
, United States
Job Opened October 29th, 2020
Job Number 200003IT
Job Type Floater
What This Position is All About
The Selling and Service Associate is responsible for driving sales and profit in their identified area of business and supporting the overall store performance. The Sales Associate is also responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience by keeping the store environment organized and ready for customers and by offering friendly, efficient service.
Who You Are:
A top performer who can go beyond their goals and who motivates others for achieving the positive outcome through constructive feedback
Seeks customer information when improving products and services
An out of the box thinker who is constantly looking for opportunities to improve the way things are done by working in high level teams and flexing ones interpersonal skills
- Expert communicator, with the special ability to build strong business relationships beyond your immediate team
You Also Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekends, and holidays
- Experience in a retail, customer service, or sales environment
As The Sales Associate You Will:
- Consistently greet customers and educate them on current promotions.
- Complete the markdown process timely, with accuracy, and according to company standards.
- Efficiently and accurately process sales transactions using the POS register system and adheres to checkout standards.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires, as well as assisting customers in fitting rooms to ensure proper sizing and fit.
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.