Seasonal Fulfillment Associate (OFF 5TH)
Location DEER PARK , New York
, United States
Job Opened October 29th, 2020
Job Number 200003WD
Job Type Temporary
What This Position Is All About:
Discover how we lead the market as the premier luxury-value destination by experiencing our assortment of brands and learning about the quality of our products alongside a team of proud innovators within the retail landscape.
We are seeking a motivated and hardworking Fulfillment Associate to join our team. As a Fulfillment Associate, you will be the behind-the-scenes driving force of our retail sales by helping execute our customers’ online and store order requests. Get to know and work with our back-of-house teams, discover how we can help you grow and develop your career with us, and be introduced to some of our most coveted off-price luxury brands. If you are up for the challenge, then this opportunity is right for you!
Who You Are:
- Hardworking individual who enhances the customer experience by executing flawless order fulfillment
- Passionate and enthusiastic logistics expert with an exceptional work ethic
- Natural problem-solver who contributes to a collaborative work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation
- Achieve results through teamwork and by exhibiting strong interpersonal skills
- Able to establish positive interpersonal relationships with the ability to garner cooperation in challenging situations
- Adaptable to change and consistently able to deliver exceptional results with limited guidance
- Consistently brainstorm and share ideas to resolve both simple and complex conflicts while maintaining a keen eye for detail
You Also Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively using electronic fulfillment system & inventory management systems
- Prior Fulfillment experience preferred
- Retail experience preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Capability to lift objects (up to 20lb) with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time, and be comfortable squatting, kneeling, and crouching
- Ability to work effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and public holidays
As The Fulfillment Associate, You Will:
- Primarily execute order requests including location, packing and shipping of the merchandise while maintaining an overall exceptional customer experience.
- Achieve individual and store goals for “Ship from Store” and “Store to Store” productivity while complying with fulfillment standards and procedures.
- Drive omni-channel Net Promoter Score/Voice of Customer Score by providing exceptional customer service.
- Ensure Fulfillment Area standards are maintained in an organized and clean manner.
- Fold merchandise, remove sensor tags, and pack and ship orders according to company policy.
- Work in partnership with Asset Protection to identify inventory inaccuracies and shortage opportunities created through the incorrect ticketing of merchandise, and identify discrepancies in On-Hand Units.
- Execute other digital duties as assigned to you
- Support and embody a positive store culture through honesty, integrity, and respect
- Maintain accuracy, organization, and diligence in fulfillment duties
- Proactively engage and learn to become fully proficient with the handheld data scanner and other equipment as needed
- Apply basic mathematical skills and data entry skills
- Consistently adhere to all company policies and procedures in a professional and respectful manner
- Efficiently complete tasks/special projects as assigned by store leadership
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.