Customer Experience Manager
location ETOBICOKE , Ontario
Job Opened January 11th, 2019
Education High School Diploma/GED
Job Number 1900006P
Job Type Full Time
Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings.
Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
Our leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium’s only department store group Galeria INNO.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment
What This Position Is All About:
The Manager, Customer Relations works with Business Partners, facilitating the timely resolution of escalated customer issues. This position leads & delivers executive-level service for individual escalations through to resolution, while determining prevention methods and root cause. This position derives and executes CX projects through analysis of Executive Escalations, In-Store CX Surveys, Social Media customer sentiment and Contact Center customer dispositions. Primary project focus positively impacts the customer experience within Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor and Home Outfitters stores, while achieving process or financial improvement.
Who You Are:
You Also Have:
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
- You are a respected and proven thought leader with a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a large complex organization.
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
You May Travel
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Experience with Sprinklr, Social Media inbound/listening dashboards, an asset;
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in retail operations, communications and/or public relations
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university (preferably in Business Administration);
As The Customer Experience Manager, You Will:
- 10% North America
- 5% International
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Resolution of escalated customer experience issues
- Maintain and enhance customer SLA and timely appropriate customer communication
- Escalation and/or process improvement
- Social Media, BBB report monitoring
- Maintain and enhance escalation direction for all forms of customer inquires
- Partner with internal stakeholders to facilitate change related to CX processes, policies, tools, technology and reporting
- Collaborate with business owners, HR, L&D to ensure Store Associate maintain key objectives and enhance HBC Culture.
- Celebrate success and establish internal feedback / external praise loops.
- Drive partnership amongst Customer Contact Center, Store Operations and Communications
- Ensure adherence to Communication Tools, new business directives
- Devise tools or provide insight to shared content to improve service, ensure common disposition tracking
- Provide feedback to Store & CCC Executives on Leadership populations (process & training opportunities, positive recognition, associate feedback tools, QA audit awareness)
- Manage and report to Business Leadership regarding Escalation process, Executive outreach & Social Media Customer Sentiment
- Identify, plan and drive CX initiatives for all channels via analyzing CSAT results, addressing all channel challenges and partnering with Customer Insights COE
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.