Location PALM BEACH , Florida
, United States
Job Opened July 9th, 2020
Job Number 2000025G
Job Type Temporary
What This Position is All AboutWe are looking for short-term contract associates to assist in our annual Inventory count.Who You Are:
You Also Have:
- Prolonged standing with occasional walking
- Low level positions: squatting, kneeling and crouching
- Able to lift and carry items up to 20 pounds
- Must have transportation to and from the store for all shifts required (including overnight)
- Inspire and develop others with their vision and sense
of purpose. A people builder, who is focused on bringing out the best
performance and potential in others.
As The Inventory Associate, You Will:
- Experience in special events, with retail experience preferred.
- Strong skills in PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
How Often You May Travel:NAYour Life and Career at HBC:
- Accuracy, organization and diligence in counting products are crucial to this role.
- Must be a quick learner and become fully proficient with the hand held data scanner and other inventory equipment as needed.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure with the whole numbers.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures in a professional, respectful and consistent manner.
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position.
Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or
selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the
materials or processes to be used.