are seeking an organized, confident, and creative Producer to manage Hudson’s
Bay’s internal content production needs.
Leading multiple campaigns varying in scope, our Producer will
efficiently take advantage of internal creative resources, external freelancers
and agency partners ensuring on-scope, on-time and on-budget delivery. This
position reports to the Sr Manager, Creative Services.
You are a strong creative and innovative thinker with exceptional problem-solving and organizational skills. You have an impressive portfolio that demonstrates a high standard of work across channels (digital, print, motion, experience). You are passionate about facilitating work that is compelling, beautiful, and thoughtful. You have the ingenuity and experience to deliver inventive solutions for complex productions with a ‘can-do’ attitude. You have a collaborative and solutions-based approach.
● Produce multiple digital, print and video projects concurrently from ideation to execution.
● Partner with internal creative and content production teams to develop and execute work.
● Manage relationships and collaborate with internal creative stakeholders and external production houses, agencies and freelancers.
● Effectively prioritize project deliverables & assignments through effective communication with all project stakeholders.
● Create and manage project plans, on-set production, schedules and budgets.
● Be a trusted partner for creative teams.
● 6+ years production experience, ideally in a creative agency or as part of an internal creative team.
● Experience leading complex productions across still, motion and digital projects.
● Experience with fashion, beauty, home design and lifestyle brands.
● Extremely organized, detail-oriented and capable of multitasking in an evolving business.
● Extensive network within the Canadian creative community.
● Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
● Takes initiative, is agile and can jump in wherever needed.
● Willingness to travel occasionally.
● Instills trust with all business partners.
● Strong Excel and Google Suite skills.