Assistant General Manager, Hudson's Bay Queen Street
Location TORONTO , Ontario
Job Opened July 29th, 2020
Education Bachelor's Degree
Job Number 200002D5
Job Type Full-Time
What This Position is All About
The Assistant General Manager (AGM) is
accountable for all aspects of the achievement of excellence in the efficient
and effective growth of the businesses in the store while striving to meet or
exceed the profit model and productivity standards. Reporting
to the Assistant General Manager are the Sales Managers. The Assistant General
Manager is accountable for supporting the ongoing development and growth of the
Who You Are:
- An out of the box thinker constantly looking for ways
to improve how tasks are getting done
- Has a good sense of timing, gains trust quickly and can
get cooperation to drive positive outcomes
- A team leader who inspires others with their vision and
sense of purpose, and builds morale and spirit in their team
You Also Have:
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight
- Keen attention to detail
- Able to establish relationships with internal and
- Must be able to Problem solve, make decisions, think
critically and analytically
As The Assistant General
Manager, You Will:
- Be responsible for making sure that the Sales Management
team is maximizing all In Store Marketing initiatives and execution of all
- Be responsible for leading the Sales Management team to
follow the store business plan by maximum utilization of physical assets,
maximize sales and gross profit per square foot, maximize return on
investment and maximum Gross Profit
- Ensure that all company processes are communicated, executed
- Ensure that training is provided to improve productivity
in identified areas
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous
spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities,
from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees
(including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request inrelation to the materials or processes to be used.