TEST - Sales Associate (Hudson's Bay)
Location CALGARY , Alberta
Job Opened September 16th, 2020
Job Number 2000034T
Job Type Full-Time
What This Position is All About
The Sales Associate is accountable for delivering service excellence which drives results and enhances the customer experience. The Sales Associate will excel at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering sales results, through their communication of trend and fashion knowledge to the customer.
Who You Are:
- Often goes above and beyond their goals. Is consistently a top performer and elevates the performance of others.
- Sees ahead clearly, is knowledgeable and has a capability for a big picture perspective.
- Constantly looking for opportunity to improve the way things are done.
- Acts with
customers in mind, great networking and relationship management.
- Can be depended on for a unique perspective.
- You are comfortable with physical work where standing will be required
- Your schedule is flexible enough that you are comfortable with working on evenings and/or weekends when needed
As the Sales Associate, you will:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Engage and interact with customers in accordance with the G.R.E.A.T. (Get Ready, Engage, Add Value and Transact) service model
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in assigned areas
- Promotes the company's HBC credit and loyalty programs and achieves targets
- Maintains a professional and productive work environment
- Process all Point of Sale (POS) transactions accurately and efficiently while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.