Localisation TORONTO , Ontario
Date June 12th, 2018
Éducation Bachelor's Degree
Numéro de poste 180002IU
Type de poste Full Time
description du poste
The BI manager will be responsible for all BI based reporting and Analytics for HBC. The BI manager works with business units to understand overall information needs to operate and analyze the HBC business and manages the development team members to enhance analytics and improve efficiency of the HBC company.
- Develop and maintain project plans, resource utilization schedules and budget materials for multiple simultaneous projects and operational activities.
- Partner with IT leadership of projects or programs to prioritize based on the requirements of the organization, the recommended technology solution and the estimated effort and resources required to satisfy both project execution and tracking
- Coordinate and drive project activities to deliver required functionality on time and within budget.
- Closely monitor project resources, tasks, risks and milestones. Make course corrections when necessary, using defined change control procedures.
- Provide accountability for the financial management and budgeting process for projects.
- Responsible for managing all day to day project activities for a team of individual contributors spanning cross-site locations.
- Direct activities, assign responsibilities, set expectations and motivate team members toward achieving program/project objectives
- Provide input into vendor negotiations and manage vendor within defined contract parameters
- Prepare management reports for project sponsor, develop gating documents
- A bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field (preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence systems and competency with Microstrategy a plus
- Strong motivational and development skills, innovative problem solving skills, and negotiating skills
- Strong knowledge of technology platforms and environments
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in IT project management and Business Intelligence implementations
- You must be legally eligible to work in the Canada
- Strong leadership and experience working with vendors and managing consulting partners
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic environment with multiple assigned projects and tasks
- Outstanding ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing
- Hands on Project Management background with track record of on-time, on budget and on quality implementations
- Ability to present complex ideas clearly, manage the complexities of integrating new technologies and to influence individuals across business boundaries to achieve objectives
- Excellent written and oral communications, comfortable and effective in delivering to senior business and IT management and stakeholders