Systems Analyst / Integrator
Localisation TORONTO , Ontario
Date September 14th, 2018
Éducation Bachelor's Degree
Numéro de poste 18000BQO
Type de poste Full Time
description du poste
The System Analyst / Integrator is accountable to the Manager or Project Leader for the development of fully integrated business applications, and/or the integration of acquired software packages. Implement all portions of systems through systems analysis, design, testing, documenting and training. May sometimes function as Project Leader.
- Determine feasible solutions for simple to complex business needs.
- Gather business requirements and translate them to technical specifications
- Under general direction will perform the functional/technical design of system to support business functions as documented in the project requirements.
- Design and develop/integrate full solutions to meet business needs
- Responsible for application design, testing and implementation of most complex aspects of a system. Also, integration testing on large systems.
- Develop/integrate system in accordance with HBC Development Methodology and Programming Standards
- Define system modification requirements, while understanding their impacts
- Creative problem solving – producing quick and well thought out solutions
- Understand critical business needs and prioritize tasks for team
- Communicate analysis results and make recommendations to management
- Lead people and small projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Supply Chain, Business or equivalent
- 8-10 years’ experience in design and implementation
- Wide knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
- Full lifecycle implementation experience. Understanding of SDLC methodology.
- Technical writing skills.
- Experience in development of functional/technical specifications and documentation.
- Proven ability to estimate work.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills and the ability to take an innovative approach to business problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork, sharing knowledge and expertise as it relates to the role.
- Knowledge of .Net, Informatica, Pro C, Unix O/S including shell script development. Previous programming experience is an asset.
- Previous retail experience. Strong Supply Chain / Merchandising background.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned work
- Sound ability to handle several tasks simultaneously